Terms Of Conditions
By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to use the terms and conditions set out here. These terms and conditions may change at our discretion at any time and without prior notice. All orders and purchases made through this site are governed by these terms and conditions. The purchase of merchandise through the bornd.com website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the site in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of their residence. By entering the bornd.com website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. All illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, pictures and any other items included in this website are the exclusive property of ISANGX unless otherwise stated. These Terms & Conditions apply to the purchase of goods from bornd.com only.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Seller” ,“us”and“we” are references to the owner of this website, ISANGX, which is a
registered corporation in CHINA.
- “Buyer”, “you” and “your” are references to the purchaser of the goods from us;
- “Goods” means the goods specified in the Seller’s invoice;
- “Contract” means the contract between Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of the goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions;
- “Terms”means these terms and conditions;
- “Site”means the bornd.com website.
PURCHASING GOODS ONLINE
- When ordering items, the buyer will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Any error in the ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond the seller’s control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- Purchases made on the site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale. The site displays products, which form its collection. They are normally products that are in stock and available for dispatch, however on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out quickly. Should this be the case, you can contact our customer care department at email@example.com who will be happy to add your details to the waiting list and contact you should the item again become available to arrange payment.
- Once a choice has been made and the order has been placed, the buyer will receive an email acknowledging the details of the order. This email is NOT an acceptance of the order. Unless the buyer cancels the order in accordance with the seller’s Cancellation Policy, acceptance of the order and completion of the contract between buyer and seller will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you.
- Prices shown on PI are in U.S. Dollars (USD). All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the site at the time the order is accepted will be honored.
- If the buyer is from outside of the CHINA, the buyer may also incur duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes upon arrival in the destination country. These duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Furthermore, a buyer from outside CHINA may also be subject to higher postage and packaging costs. The seller reserves the right to request additional shipping fees prior to the goods being dispatched, and to not accept the order should the buyer not fulfill the seller’s requests to pay additional postage and packaging fees.
- Payment for goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery where applicable must be made before the goods are dispatched.
- Payment can be made by TT, Western Union, PayPal. In all cases, delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has cleared.
- If the issuer of the buyer’s payment card refuses to authorize payment to the seller, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- The seller will give the buyer an estimated delivery date for the goods, but no such estimated times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
- The seller will arrange for packing according to the method of delivery chosen by the buyer during the checkout process.
- The buyer must check the goods immediately upon delivery and contact the seller if there are any problems with the goods. The buyer must notify the seller within 24 hours of delivery to ensure prompt attention as completed orders are filed away daily.
- In the case that the goods have been damaged in transit, the buyer must keep all packaging, as this may be required when making a claim. The seller will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the goods when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the seller, including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, act of God, labor unrest, or fire. In any such event, the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
- Adult Signature may be required upon delivery.(Please have your ID Handy to show delivery carrier)
All users must be registered. The details provided are saved in our database in order to process the order and to facilitate and speed up future purchases. Users of this site may access, amend or delete any data filled in on the registration form at any time; either in writing, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller may from time to time contact you by email with information on new products; special discounts or other information we believe may be of interest to you. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy unsubscribe link from all future mail shots.